abstract world abstract world

Pretty good. Definitely a star off for the shameless plug in what was otherwise a quite nice animation.

Dominant Stick Dominant Stick

Incredibly smooth work.

I am severely impressed.

Flash Is Sexy Flash Is Sexy

Well that's... interesting...

The loop could be a bit smoother, though.
It jumps every iteration.

jjwallace responds:

yeah, i tried to get it close but didnt wana spend an hour on it. + i was going crazy after watching it so much, i had to stop.

Cat and Balloon Cat and Balloon

Surprisingly laggy for such a limited game. Also, wouldn't it have made sense to make the m/s actually correspond to meters traveled? instead of being in apparently completely arbitrary units?

Super Pixel Man Void Super Pixel Man Void

Loved it. Difficulty was well balanced with the ultra-quick respawn time, made it less frustrating. I did get annoyed at the arrow blocks, though, as they sharply decreased the level of control. I wish there was an option for WASD: my hand started getting tired :P

Low Res Jumper Low Res Jumper

I understand that you made this a while ago, but it really isn't very good. The jumping feels unnatural (non-parabolic) and uncontrolled, and the action is repetitive. Also, the file is way bigger than it has any right to be.

Easter Sketches Easter Sketches

I really like these

I can't understand how it has such a low score...

Bionic frog 1 Bionic frog 1

Really cool

I can hardly read it, but I still love it.

Self Portrait Self Portrait

Pretty good.

only flaws: Hair looks a bit coarse, and the eyes look a bit crossed.

Keep it up!

MikeS responds:

Yeah I noticed that too about the eyes. I tried to fix it but I couldn't quite erase it well enough to redraw... And the hair I didn't spend much time on... Thanks for the review.