Cat and Balloon Cat and Balloon

Surprisingly laggy for such a limited game. Also, wouldn't it have made sense to make the m/s actually correspond to meters traveled? instead of being in apparently completely arbitrary units?

Super Pixel Man Void Super Pixel Man Void

Loved it. Difficulty was well balanced with the ultra-quick respawn time, made it less frustrating. I did get annoyed at the arrow blocks, though, as they sharply decreased the level of control. I wish there was an option for WASD: my hand started getting tired :P

Low Res Jumper Low Res Jumper

I understand that you made this a while ago, but it really isn't very good. The jumping feels unnatural (non-parabolic) and uncontrolled, and the action is repetitive. Also, the file is way bigger than it has any right to be.

Bomb Runner Bomb Runner

Awesome. Great pinball/golf combo. Found a bug: If the level is in the act of restarting,and you hit restart, if freezes. Can't restart, can't go to menu, have to reload.

Avoision Avoision

Not bad. Looked nice, only problem I saw was the cheatabliity. I'm sorry to say that saying "DO NOT RIGHT CLICK" ain't gonna cut it. Other than that, easily one of the best mouse avoiders I've seen. Oh, and the high-scores didn't load for me.

ToastedToastyToast responds:

The high score boards need to be approved by a mod I think, if they still don't show later I will look into it. Right Clicking is actually punished by instant death, the "DO NOT RIGHT CLICK" is a warning, I made the game is cheat proof as I could.

It ees gravity It ees gravity

Excellent game, but poor graphics.

That's the only thing I think needs improvement.

coffingames responds:

Thanks for the info. I guess it wasn't a good idea then to switch from simpler graphics that part 1 had.

Pixel 2 Pixel 2

Fun

But loses all difficulty after unlocking the exploding bullet. You can literally run rings around bosses and wait for them to die of shrapnel.

Orbits Orbits

I really like the game...

But there are problems. The controls, I agree, are not random; but that doesn't mean they're easy to use. Getting par is very difficult on most levels, because figuring out angles while the ship is in motion is not easy at all. Clearly, I'm not the only one who thinks this, based on the reviews. I'd suggest keeping the estimated trajectory line... I think it would make it a bit easier and more fun.

AndyBrown responds:

I'm glad you liked the game, and I am sorry the controls felt difficult, we will try better in the future to make our games more accessible to everyone. I have tried it with the trajectory line always on, but it actually felt harder for me as the lines would be constantly moving whenever your mouse was near and was a bit distracting.

Myosotis Chapter 1 Myosotis Chapter 1

This is amazing.

I was really drawn into this game. Don't listen to the people saying it's too hard, it's exactly right. I was able to find the patterns in under ten minutes each, and I normally suck at these. This is a very clever game, and I can't wait for chapter 2.

Maze Buster Maze Buster

Better than most.

The only issue I saw was that some levels killed me faster than I could tell what was going on. It would be nice if there was a second or two before the level started.